Monday, February 04, 2008

Just a Note

I usually don't hawk other websites here; you can find several of the sites I visit daily on the right, but I feel I owe a debt of gratitude to CFB Stats dot com. That smorgasboard of statistics is where I get all my information to do my research. Even if you are not a stat geek and just want to know who led the nation in quarterback rating in 2005, give it a look.

In other football news, the Giants pulled off one of the most shocking upsets in Super Bowl history. While the point spread wasn't the largest ever, I think you'd be hard-pressed to come up with a game that went as far against what everyone thought was going to happen. Congrats Giants. Congrats on defeating a team I rue more than any other in professional sports. Their smug coach, insuffereable fans, and arrogant quarterback can go away to lick their wounds for a few months.

And congrats Art Monk. Finally, the Hall called.

I'm still holding out hope for this guy.

No comments: