Tuesday, November 29, 2005


I may be overstepping my boundaries into Frank and Michael's territory, but I just thought this was interesting: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2240403

A republican helping a black man out? What is the world coming to?


Frank said...

Matt, the Republican in question is Senator "Snarlin" Arlen Spector. He has been accused by many in his party as being a RINO (Republican In Name Only). He is a ardently pro-choice and is one of last great moderates in the US Senate.
His reputation as a moderate has gotten him into trouble during his last re-election campign. He easily vanquished his general election foe, but almost lost his political life when he was challenged by Rep. Pat Toomey in the Repulbican Primary. Even as a Demy, I would vote for Specter.

matt said...

Enlightening as always Frank. Your political knowledge embiggens my blog.