Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nuthin' But a B Thang

I'm too lazy to write a post previewing the ALCS. But I will ask the one question that will determine this series.

Who is Dr. Dre rooting for?















Back in Nineteen Naughty Three, Dre was repping the South Side Sluggers. I hear he was a huge Ron Karkovice fan. Since then though, hes's been low key with the Chi Sox gear. I bet he still has some Sox digs though. What, you think he sold em' all? Have 12 years and the relative success of all 5 California baseball teams shifted his allegiances back to his home state? Only time will tell. Stay tuned 'til the next episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap.
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat."

- Dr. Dre in "Dre Day"

An early 90s Dr. Dre gem from the album "The Chronic". One must wonder if he is imagining an armed assault upon his one time friend/rival Eazy E, or detailing plans to straight jack Frank Thomas or Robin Ventura during a White Sox West Coast road trip.

Frank Davis said...

Melton, always quality reading here.

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Eminem talking about his boy Dre. So Shady Slim, you're so Shady..... :)



The Ice Princess strikes again!